Workspace how you want it . . . When you need it!
Convenient Central Location ~ Easy Interstate Access
Virtual Office Packages
Affordable Nashville Office Space
From $495 per month
Office 210: This 145 sq. ft. window office includes furniture and is perfect for attorneys, real estate brokers, CPAs, insurance agents, etc. Overlooks quiet wooded area. Choose from several phone and internet options. Included amenities: receptionist greeting of guests, kitchen/break room facilities, coffee, cleaning service, all utilities, and 10 hours of complimentary small conference room time per month.
Contact us today to schedule your tour.
Perimeter Park Executive Center (PPEC) provides executive suite office space that is easily accessible and centrally located in Nashville, Tennessee. We have been providing Nashville office space, administrative support, and meeting space since 1984.
- furnished or unfurnished office space for rent
- staffed reception areas with personalized telephone answering available
- flexible terms, i.e., custom package design for needs from small business owners to corporate satellite offices
- on-site business center for assistance with copying, printing, scanning, desktop publishing, or other needed support services
- meeting rooms with seating capacity from 4 to 40
- temporary and short-term office space for lease for companies waiting on permanent space to be completed or companies that are in the area for a temporary assignment
Our 72 offices and over 20,000 square feet of total space comprise one of the largest executive suites in the Nashville area. Whether you choose an interior or window office - 100 square feet, 350 square feet, or something in between - we're sure we can find the perfect office or group of offices for your business. We offer short-term agreements, little capital expenditure, and total flexibility - things you simply cannot get with most commercial office space.
Nashville's extensive network of interstate highways and 100 freight terminals have made the city an important regional trucking center; the city is also served by 135 trucking carriers. Additionally, Nashville is a rail hub for the Southeast, serving local railroads that handle some 80 freight trains per day. Nashville International Airport (BNA) provides air service to almost 90 cities in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, averaging 388 arriving and departing flights daily.
Perimeter Park Executive Center is located at the epicenter of this activity. We are ideally located right off of I-24 at exit 56, close to the convergence center of the three major interstates - I-24, I-40, and I-65. This central location and immediate interstate access make the office easily accessible from any surrounding area. We are:
- 5 minutes from the Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- 5 minutes from the Antioch area
- 10 minutes from downtown Nashville and Music Row
- 15 minutes from the Brentwood area
- 25 minutes down the I-24 corridor from Murfreesboro
- 30 minutes from Hendersonville and Sumner County
- 30 minutes from Mt. Juliet, Lebanon and Wilson County
- 1.5 hours from Chattanooga on I-24